Tuition (Monthly or Weekly):
Tuition includes educational programs, supplemental programs, breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner. Tuition Payment is due by the 1st of each month or on Friday of each previous week.
|Age||Full Time Program weekly||3 Days weekly||2 Days weekly|
Fees & Discounts:
|Registration Fee (One time nonrefundable)||100$|
|Enrollment requires First & Last week tuition per child. If you cancel prior to starting, the 1st week tuition is nonrefundable.|
|Waiting list fee, per child, nonrefundable (applies towards registration fee)||100$|
|Curriculum Fee (Ones a year, nonrefundable)||95$|
|Late Payment (tuition payments are due on Friday for the upcoming week. A late fee will be applied if tuition has not been paid by the close of business on Friday). Tuition is due on the 1st of each month (if you pay monthly), when tuition is paid after the 5th, there is a late fee of $5 per day|
|Late Pick Up (overtime charge is $1.00 per minute past closing time, after 6:30 p.m.)|
|Sibling Discount (on oldest child) **Restriction apply. Discount only available for full time program. May not be used with other promotions or discounts.||10%|
Vacation & Absences:
- After your child has attended continuously for one year, your child is allowed a maximum of two (2) weeks vacation each year that charges won’t be paid.
- A child attending for one or more days during a week is charged for full week.
- Please bring your child’s physical & immunization records at the time of enrollment. Up-to-date records must be on file throughout your child’s enrollment.
- Please do not let your child bring gum, food, or toys to Alenka Your Learning Kids Academy.
- For the protection of all the children, we cannot to allow a child with a communicable disease to attend.
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day and Day before – December 31, January 1st
- George Washington’s Birthday (commonly known as Presidents Day) Monday – February 18th
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4th + 1 day
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 14th (teacher conference)
- Thanksgiving Day 2 days– Thursday, November 25th
- Christmas Day and day following –, December 24th
*Tuition will not be prorated on a holiday week or in the event we are closed to inclement weather.